JENNEFER NANCYE JADRESIC (ABN 31 781 829 531) trading as PILATES PLUS (Pilates Plus, we, our, us and includes any employee, servant, contractor, subcontractor, agent or officer of Pilates Plus) is committed to protecting your personal information that we collect including when you access our Website and services, through our business operations or directly from you.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of personal information:
- identity data (including your name and username or similar identifier);
- contact data (including your contact details such as your billing and delivery address, email address and telephone number);
- transaction data (including details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us);
- technical data (including your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on devices you use to access our Website);
- profile data (including your username and password, purchases made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses);
- usage data (including information about how you use our Website and services); and
- marketing and communications data (including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences).
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information when you make an enquiry with us (by telephone, email, contact form) or when you sign up for a service from us.
We will use lawful and fair means to collect your personal information. We collect your personal information from:
- searches and enquiries;
- your use of our Website.
We will destroy or de-identify information where we form the opinion that your personal information has been provided to us unlawfully or unfairly.
- WHY WE COLLECT, HOLD, USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information as is reasonably necessary for us to perform our core functions and activities, including for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to provide products and/or services to you;
- to maintain a database of customers, subscribers or similar;
- to market to you and others, including remarketing (this may involve the use of a Google or Facebook pixel or similar technology to allow us to display our advertising to you elsewhere on the internet, for example, on Google or Facebook);
- for internal record keeping;
- for statistical purposes;
- as required by law or court order.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing unless you have consented to the use or disclosure of your information for that purpose.
We will not disclose your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law or court order.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Access: You can request details of your personal information that we hold. We will respond to any request to access information within a reasonable time.
Correction: If you believe your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us as set out below. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We will notify you of the correction unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
Deletion: If you want us to delete your personal information that we hold or not collect information from you for a specific purpose, such as targeted advertising, please contact us as set out below. If we agree to delete your personal information, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to completely delete your personal information without retaining some residual information. We will functionally delete your personal information and we will not sell, transfer, or use your personal information in any way moving forward.
- HOW WE MAINTAIN THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring your personal information that we hold is secure and protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We undertake the following precautions to protect your personal information that we hold:
- Our Website contains pages encrypted with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure the safety of any data that is submitted through use of this Website.
- We limit access to your personal information to a “need-to-know” basis.
- We protect devices we use to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information with industry-standard anti-virus software.
- Our devices are password protected and stored in secure premises.
- Data is securely stored on cloud servers.
- Our email data is encrypted.
- All hard copies of your personal information are kept in secure storage with access by authorised personnel only.
- All conversations involving the discussion of your personal information take place in private, where conversations are unable to be overheard by unauthorised personnel.
- If we no longer need your personal information, we take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify the information.
While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure Website and business, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins. We cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place. We will not be liable to you for any such occurrences. If a data breach occurs involving your personal information and the breach is likely to cause harm to you, we will notify you as soon as possible after the occurrence.
- HOW YOU CAN MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT PRIVACY BREACH
- HOW YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT OUT
We may from time to time send you newsletters, invitations and updates. Our emails will include an “Unsubscribe” button, so you can opt out at any time. To unsubscribe from our emails or other communications, use the “Unsubscribe” button in our communication or contact us as set out below.
You can also opt out of information collecting for advertising targeting by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT DETAILS
For any questions or complaints, please contact Jennefer Jadresic at firstname.lastname@example.org.